Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am looking for clear pvc boxes for a good price?

I am looking for pvc boxes for my wedding favours at a good price. Anywhere I have looked they are about a dollar a piece. I need about 100 of them and do not want to spend an arm an a leg for the packaging. I tried ebay but they want 40 or 60 dollars for shipping into Canada. If anyone knows where i can find them reasonably priced please help me out. I am looking for something that is 4X4X5.I am looking for clear pvc boxes for a good price?
When you say PVC I'm not sure what you mean (I know PVC as a white product, not clear) but I get all my packaging from Papermart.com. They have a number of different kinds of clear boxes at reasonable prices and their website says they ship to Canada. (I particularly love the Chinese Takeout style wire handle boxes).





http://www.papermart.com/Product%20Pages鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment